I picked up some rolls and shaved beef along with pepper, onions, provolone and tomatoe.
Philly Cheese Steaks at Home!
For some reason I always thought that making cheese steaks at home would be difficult but it's the opposite! Such a quick recipe the whole family will eat.
Start by sautéing chopped tomatoes with sliced onions and peppers in olive oil for about 5 minutes.
Add some spices to taste, I like garlic salt, black pepper and oregano.
Then add the shaved beef on top if the veggies.
Use a spatula to flip the meat until it's cooked through and mix with the sautéed veggies as you cook. About 10 minutes.
Right before the meat is fully cooked, stick the rolls into a toaster over with a slice of provolone cheese. I like to use one slice and cut in half to cover the roll otherwise its too cheesy.
Add the meat into eat roll and enjoy! I like mine with ketchup 😋
- 6 Sandwiches
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Sautée sliced veggies in oil
- Once tender add the shaved beef turning until fully cooked
- Toadt rolls with one slice of provolone in a toaster oven
- Add the meat and sautéed veggies to the roll