I decided to serve on a pan.
Mushroom Arais Recipe - Portobello Mushrooms Stuffed With Meat.
Arais - is an original recipe of pita bread stuffed with minced beef when all the liquids are absorbed in the bread. Usually, the bread is seared on a pan or an outdoor grill. Today, I decided to give a recipe that is gluten-free for people who cannot eat or want to reduce eating bread. Portobello mushroom is juicy and can be filled with goodies. In my recipe, I seared the mushroom on a pan, but it is perfectly possible to combine it as part of a barbecue or as a satisfying lunch. This recipe is easy to make, and very tasty.
- 6 mushrooms
- Prep time: 1 Hours|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 20 Minutes
For the meat
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients except the mushrooms and olive oil.
- Set aside for half an hour for all the meat to come together and improve flavors.
- Remove mushroom tips so that the meat can be filled inside.
- Fill a pair of mushrooms with meat and pair with each other.
- Cut along the mushrooms to cut in half.
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil (not too hot)
- Sear the mushrooms with the meat on the side of the meat and then turn over.
- You can also add tahini on top.
- Enjoy your meal!