Crunchy Coconut Granola
Start your day right with my scrumptious, completely plant-based Crunchy Coconut Granola. Most cereals contain ridiculously high amounts of refined sugar with very little nutritional value. And boujee bags of granola, while yummy, can cost a small fortune. So why not make your own line of delicious breakfast granolas?!
I love pistachio nuts for their vibrant colour, delicious flavour and nutrient rich properties - but you can use any type of nut - almonds, cashews, macadamia, walnuts…go nuts! You could also swap the raisins and dates for dried cranberries, figs, apricots… so many combinations!
Serve with Greek-style yoghurt and fresh fruit for a delicious start to your day.
- 6 Serves
- Prep time: 3 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 23 Minutes
- Preheat the oven at 180°C/160°C fan and line a large tray with baking parchment paper.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in the large baking tray.
- Melt the coconut oil (either in the microwave or on the stove top) and gently pour the melted coconut oil over the dry ingredients, along with the syrup. Give it all another good mix before popping in the oven to bake.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes - gently, and lovingly turning over every couple of minutes to toast evenly.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go