Blueberry Peak Whiskey Smash
We’re keeping it low key for New Year’s Eve, but that doesn’t mean we’re keeping it boring. My husband and I both love a good whiskey drink to sip on, so I set out to create something refreshing for us. It was a spur of the moment decision to create a drink, but once I realized I had peach flavored sparkling water and blueberries on hand, I knew I could come up with something good. The peach flavor goes so well with the whiskey, and the blueberry and mint are the perfect flavor pairings. And the addition of sparkling water lightens the drink up so you don't feel like you're drinking something SO heavy.
You can catch me on my couch sipping on one of these blueberry peach smashes to celebrate ringing in the new year.
- 1 drink
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 1 Minutes|Total time: 6 Minutes
- In a glass, muddle your blueberries and mint, saving a few to garnish.
- Pour in the bourbon and the simple syrup, and stir.
- Add a handful of ice, then pour in your sparkling water until the glass is full.
- Stir again, then garnish. Enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go