Green Bean Brussels Sprouts Casserole
Green bean casserole is probably my favorite thing on the holiday table and this recipe is perfect for giving it a little upgrade without losing the classic delish taste!
- 10 Servings
- Prep time: 30 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 50 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350. Cut your brussels sprouts into quarters and your green beans into size of your choice. I cut them into thirds.
- In a pot of boiling water, add your brussels sprouts. After about 5 minutes of boiling, add your green beans and let them boil for another 5 minutes. Then strain and set aside.
- Cut your raw bacon into small pieces and add to a dry skillet.
- Once these bacon bits are crispy add in your veggies, cream of mushroom, and a bit of the fried onions. Salt/pepper and stir to fully combine.
- Finally, transfer this mixture to a casserole dish and top liberally with fried onions.
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!