No Bake Nut Free Breakfast Cookie
I’m trying to reduce my carb intake and be more mindful of eating healthy. The last few months, I’ve also become addicted to sugar and grazing on my daughter’s delicious baking. It is so hard to develop strong will power isn’t it?! Anyone else out there struggle with this problem? I was making a batch of granola last weekend to have on hand and decided to divide up my ingredients to make these delicious and healthy cookies. I’m calling them breakfast cookies, but they’re good anytime. Our house is nut free and we have a soy allergy, so I used sunflower seed butter, but you can substitute with your favourite nut or soy butter.
- 8-10 cookies
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 60 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 15 Minutes
- Put all the ingredients except the seed butter into a big bowl and combine well.
- Add in the seed butter and mix thoroughly until completely coated and you can roll into balls. If too crumbly add more seed butter.
- Scoop out balls and place in a parchment-lined sheet pan. Using a flipper or spatula flatten the cookies on the sheet pan.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour and remove.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Should keep for 5-7 days on the counter or refrigerate to extend freshness.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go