Nut Butter Cups
This dessert definitely has my heart. So simple but truly SO good. The taste of chocolate and the nut butter just go hand in hand. For this recipe I decided to make my own cashew butter by blending up a bunch of raw cashews with a tablespoon of coconut oil. So much better than buying one. I highly recommend doing this guys! Of course, you can use any nut butter you like, peanut butter, almond butter...etc, but I always suggest making your own. All you need is a blender/food processor! Check out the recipe and save for later. These are so perfect for meal prep. You can even keep them in the freezer and pop one out when you feel like something sweet.
PS: The salt on top should not be optional...jkjk. It's just too good!!!!
- 20 Cups
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 1 Hours|Total time: 1 Hours 10 Minutes
- Melt the chocolate bar with the coconut oil.
- In the meantime, prepare the muffin tins to place your chocolate in.
- Pour the chocolate then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Add in some nut butter and add more chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate again or freeze until you feel like one!
- Any nut butter will work for this.
- You can sub pretty much any oil or butter for the coconut oil.