Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Are you a peanut butter cookie fan? or maybe a chocolate chip cookie fan? Well with these cookies you get the best of both worlds!!
With this recipe I thought I would take two of my favourite cookies and combine them!! These peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are sure to be a hit at your next family gathering, or a sweet treat all for yourself!
For this recipe I used coconut flour, but if you are allergic to coconut it can substituted for oat or almond flour.
If you ever make any of my recipes, I would love to see your recreations! You can send them to me on Instagram or tag me if you post!! My instagram is @glimpse_of_gab
- 10 Pieces
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 12 Minutes|Total time: 27 Minutes
- Preheat you oven to 350 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl (no need to separate dry and wet
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Roll out even size balls & flatten slightly on a greased baking sheet.
- Let cool for 5 minutes & enjoy!!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go