Hi foodies 😊 I introduce to you to the mighty ratatouille
Not gonna lie, this meal took A LOT of prep work and cooking time, but believe me it was all so worth it ❤
You will learn a lot of things when attempting to make the "perfect" ratatouille:
1) you will probably over buy/ slice your veggies but then you'll end up making an awesome side dish with them 🤷♀️
2) you WILL ruin whatever you're wearing, unless you're wearing an apron 😓
3) perfectionists will have to ACCEPT that not all the veggie slices are gonna be the same size and that's okay because although we want the meal to look pretty, what matters most is that it tastes good and that you don't waste food just because it's not the right size!
4) make up your own pattern or simply throw all the ingredients in the pan, I promise you, it won't change the flavor
5) have fun and bring a magazine and a snack while you wait for it to bake 😁