Chicken Alfredo Bruschetta Pizza
My latest pizza creation combines a creamy Alfredo sauce & bruschetta tomatoes on a homemade crust. It will be a pizza your family loves!
Everyday should be pizza day, right? At least I think so. Growing up we ate frozen pizza every Thursday night as that was the night my Dad played cards and golfed at the country club. Meaning, my Mom took the night off. It was always, always of the Tombstone variety. I'm not sure if I've had a Tombstone pizza since! I much prefer homemade (or Lotta Mottza - they are deliciously good).
Look at these fun ingredients! I tried to make this pizza easy for you (because I know how much you like an easy recipe). This one combines our favorite alfredo sauce as the base (you can certainly use a jarred version), pulled rotisserie chicken, canned tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, mozzarella cheese and green onions. That's it! I also use my homemade pizza dough - have you tried it yet? I've found it's great with any toppings. But again, store bought crusts work fine too!
Years ago I had a pizza at Papa Murphy's (the take-and-bake pizza place) that had many of these same incredible flavors on it and I've always wanted to recreate it. So to make this pizza simple I chose to purchase pulled rotisserie chicken and canned tomatoes already flavored with basil, garlic and oregano (the flavors in bruschetta). No need to buy the fresh ingredients for it! And of course a healthy amount of shredded mozzarella cheese.
I've found after many pizza trial and errors that the best way to cook one is on parchment paper directly on the oven's bottom rack at a higher heat (425-500 degrees). This allows the crust to bake up quickly and get crispy. Of course if you have a nice baking steel, most definitely use that - but if not try my method!
Be sure to check out the rest of my fun pizza creations after you try making this one. Including the #1 recipe on my website in 2022 - my Sweet Asian Chili Crab Rangoon Pizza. Other great ones are my Nacho Taco Pizza, my Big Mac Cheeseburger Pizza and my Margarita Pizza with Balsamic Drizzle. I mean shouldn't ever Friday night be pizza night? I would vote for that.
Whose is ready to tackle this new pizza? Please leave a star rating review below on the recipe card telling me how you liked it! I love reading those reviews. And until then.....enjoy!
Chicken Alfredo Bruschetta Pizza
- 8 oz pizza dough (store bought or my homemade version)
- 1/2 cup garlic alfredo sauce (store bought or my homemade version)
- 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic & oregano, drained
- 2 green onions, diced
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 t garlic salt
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and set aside a piece of parchment paper large enough to hold a large pizza.
- Take the pizza dough and with buttered hands press out thin, turning in circles to form a large circle pizza.
- Spread the alfredo sauce on the crust to the edges. Then top with the rotisserie chicken, half of the green onions, mozzarella cheese and finally the diced tomatoes. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly golden and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven and top with the remaining green onions and cut into 8 slices.
- Feel free to use my homemade pizza dough or any favorite of ours - store bought also works great! Same goes for the Alfredo sauce. We love my homemade version, but any jarred version works just fine too.
I have made my own chicken Alfredo for years. I also use a bottled Alfredo sauce on a homemade half baked pizza crust my husband makes. I I use cut up marinated artichokes. No canned tomatoes though. It’s delicious