I recently whipped up this recipe as I needed a dairy free chocolate hazelnut liqueur for my Christmas truffle recipe.
This tastes delish in a glass over ice as a dessert nightcap or drink warm for a boozy chocolate hazelnut hot cocoa. (It’s also really good in a nice mug of coffee too!) The best part is this recipe is dairy free so it’s perfect if you can’t have dairy, are plant-based or vegan.
Dairy Free Chocolate Hazelnut Liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups dairy free hazelnut spread
- 1 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups dairy free cream (I used Oatly.)
- 1 1/2 cups vodka
- In a pot, pour the chocolate chips, hazelnut spread, cream and sugar.
- Heat and whisk often until completely melted and combined.
- Whisk in the vodka.
- Pour in a mug and drink warm for a boozy hot chocolate. Or allow to cool and pour into a glass bottle. Keep chilled and shake well before using. Works well in coffee or as an after dinner dessert drink.
Click here for my chocolate truffle recipe using this chocolate hazelnut liqueur. For more holiday recipes check out My Homemade Irish Cream Boozy Chocolate Hazelnut Truffles For more holiday recipes and ideas, be sure to enter your email below!Pin for Later