No Bake Breakfast Cookies
Can you believe these healthy breakfast cookies require only 6 ingredients?! That's right my friend! They're super simple and easy to make and come together in 20 minutes or less (no baking required). They're even vegan, gluten free, dairy free and nut free. You can eat these delicious cookies for breakfast, as a snack or even as a healthy dessert. Hot tip: Grab a cup of coffee and dunk these delicious morsels right in for the tastiest treat ever!
*Disclaimer: This article contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
I love including these cookies in my meal prep planning. Make a batch (or two) and store them in the refrigerator or freezer for the best, grab and go option all week long.
If you're looking for some more quick, to-go breakfast ideas, you might also like these super yummy recipes:
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
- Healthy Strawberry, Banana & Chocolate Protein Smoothies
- Simple Protein Coffee (Or Proffee)!
Ingredients and substitutions
- Whole grain oats: healthy, hearty and filling!
- Tahini: yummy sesame paste allows ingredients stick together. Also, using tahini makes for a nut-free cookie!
- Agave nectar: maple syrup or sugar free agave are tasty alternatives. You can also use honey if you're not worried about keeping this recipe vegan.
- Cinnamon: for additional, delicious flavor! Cinnamon and tahini pair very nicely together.
- Raisins: the sweet, delicious star of the show in this recipe.
- Water: a little water helps to moisten oats so they can be formed into cookies more easily!
- Consider using a cookie scoop to portion dough! It's not required but it does come in handy.
- When forming cookies, your hands may get a little sticky from the dough! This can make it quite difficult to shape them correctly. Simply take a moment and rinse your hands to remove the majority of stuck ingredients. This will get you moving again.
- Keep in mind that you can shape your dough any way you want! You can makes balls or bites instead of cookies. Another fun option? Press dough into a parchment lined baking sheet, freeze and then cut into into squares or rectangles.
- I really love sprinkling a little additional cinnamon on top of my cookies before eating. I highly recommend, it's SO TASTY!
No Bake Breakfast Cookies
- 1 cup whole grain oats
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar *see tip below
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon water
- Combine whole grain oats, tahini, agave nectar, raisins and cinnamon in a small mixing bowl and stir together.1 cup whole grain oats, ⅓ cup tahini, 2 tablespoons agave nectar, 3 tablespoons raisins, ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- Add water and mix again. Allow all ingredients to sit together in the bowl for 5-10 minutes (this gives oats time to soften which makes cookies much easier to form)! 1 tablespoon water
- Form balls of dough and then gently smash them down and rotate to form a cookie shape. (*Tips: 1). If desired, you can leave dough in a ball shape or press into a parchment paper lined baking sheet and freeze/cut into squares. 2). If dough begins to stick to your hands while forming cookies, give them a quick rinse. This will make it much easier to create your desired shape)!
- You can chill your cookies in the freezer or refrigerator before eating them or enjoy them right away. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon if desired!
- Refrigerate cookies for 2 weeks or freeze for up to 3 months!
- Agave nectar: sugar free agave, or maple syrup are tasty alternatives! You can also use honey if you're not worried about keeping this recipe vegan.