No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
People have unconditional love when it comes to cheesecakes, especially no bake cherry cheesecake. It’s irresistible. No one has ever succeeded in avoiding cheesecakes unless they have a complex digestive system!
Now that you have been looking for it, it is pretty evident that you are making it for someone special. Cakes taste the very best, especially when prepared with utter love.
When it comes to cheesecakes, you will never feel satisfied no matter how much you eat! Now that you are planning to make one make sure to taste it; you’ll experience the same!
I’m not bragging, but if you wish to treat your loved one this Valentine’s Day, do not leave it out of your wishlist! It’s going to be worth it, trust me on this.
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake In The Making
I’m so glad that my grandmother passed this recipe on to my mother. And I get to taste it every time we have guests!
This version is quite different from the other cheesecake types, and I’ll tell you why this cake is so unique. As you know, the secret in any dish lies in its ingredients and preparation!
Along with being incredibly cheesy, its sweet taste will drive you crazy, and you get to feel its textures in your mouth. For me, there is no better treat than the cheesecake prepared by my mom!
Now that I’m slightly hungry, let us jump into the main section, shall we?
So, here’s how you should prepare your cheesecake!
Preparing Your No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
However, preparing cakes can be a bit tough because there are some factors that you need to keep in check! But do not worry. Because you have this recipe by your side.
I have divided the outline into small steps. Follow the steps to prepare a tasty cherry cheesecake!
Preparation Time: It takes roughly a period of 5 to 6 hours
Cooking Time: Does not require cooking
Servings: You can efficiently serve 2 to 4 people.
Difficulty: A bit tricky
To prepare your cherry cheesecake, you will need a different set of ingredients. Get hold of these ingredients, and you are all set.
For The Cherry Cheesecake Crust:
- 1 1/2 cups of ground biscuits
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
For The Cherry Cheesecake Filling:
- 14 ounces of softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 cups of heavy whipped cream
- Two ounces of melted white chocolate
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of Cherry sauce
To make your cake, you need to prepare your cake batter first! So let’s get started –
First, take a large mixing bowl, then add all the ingredients. Yes, add ground biscuits, vanilla extract, melted butter, ground cinnamon, and mix it well.
Do not rush with the process. Take your time and mix it nicely! The better the mix, the better the crust of the cake.
If you rush, you will not be able to recreate the original taste of the cake.
Once you are done with the mixing business, transfer the mixture into a 14-inch springform pan. Then, let it sit for a while!
Next, you need to take another mixing bowl and add the ingredients for the filling. Add the cheese, white chocolate, sugar, and whipped cream. And now you have to start your whisking business.
Mix it nicely until it gets thoroughly combined.
Once you complete the mixing process, transfer the mixture into the pan on top of the crust! Gently add it, do not put it all in one go!
Now that you have completed the initial steps, take some cherry sauce. Then, put some drops over the surface of the cake!
After, take a toothpick, run it over the sauce drops, and make a lovely pattern! Make your desired design or pattern on the surface. And you are ready for the next step.
Next, put the springform pan in the fridge to set it up. You should keep the pan in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Once it is all set, pop it out of the pan, and place it over a nice and tidy plate.
Finally, you are all set for tasting it.
Expert Cooking Tips
- Use two different mixing bowls to mix the ingredients. Mixing the ingredients altogether may affect the quality of the cake.
- When mixing the ingredients, make sure you do it with time. If you do not give it time, the mixing will not produce the appropriate taste.
- Let the cake mix freeze at heat for four hours. The cake mix will not stick together and break if you rush off!
- Now that you have made it serve your cherry cheesecake cold. You can pair it with a cup of tea or coffee. Tea and coffee will do their task as an excellent palate cleanser, and you can get all the cheesy flavor with every bite!
How To Store No Bake Cherry Cheesecake?
When it comes to storing your cheesecake, the best option is to keep it in the fridge or freezer. If you plan to eat the leftover soon enough, keep it in an air-tight container, and keep it in the fridge.
Storing cheesecakes is super easy!
No Bake Cherry Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cup ground biscuits
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp melted butter
- 14 oz cream cheese softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream whipped
- 2 oz melted white chocolate
- 2-3 tbsp cherry sance
- In a large mixing bowl mix the ground biscuits with the vanilla extract, ground cinnamon and melted butter.
- Mix until combined and transfer to a 14 inch springform pan.
- In another bowl mix the cream cheese with the powdered sugar and stir in the heavy whipped cream, melted chocolate and whisk until combined.
- Transfer to a pan on top of the crust.
- Add drops of the cherry sauce and with a toothpick run all over dots to make a nice pattern.
- Chill for at least 4 hours and serve to enjoy.