Who doesn’t love freshly baked biscuits!? The only thing standing between you and these delicious biscuits are 5 ingredients and 1 bowl. They can be eaten on their own, slathered with butter or jam or used as a side for your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
They’re soft, fluffy, butter-y and super easy to bake! They also use simple ingredients so you can bake them anytime the craving strikes. No more running to the store to grab biscuits when you have this recipe on hand!
If you try them, let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!
- 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon of granulated Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder
- 7 Tablespoons of Salted Butter (cold)
- 3/4 Cup of buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar and baking powder. Whisk until mixed.
- Grate the cold butter. (I use a cheese grater but you can also cut it into small cubes.)
- Add your cold grated butter to your flour mixture. Using your fingers or a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the flour mixture until it is the size of peas.
- Add your buttermilk to the bowl and stir just until a dough forms.
- Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface. Roll dough out to 3/4 inch thick. Use a 3 inch biscuit cutter to cut out your biscuits. Transfer biscuits to your prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15- 17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!
Published March 28th, 2021 9:45 PM
Share your thoughts, or ask a question!
Load more comments
11 of 42 comments
Very yummy in everybody tummy