Strawberry Lemonade Protein Smoothie| Refind Sugar-Free
Strawberry Lemonade Protein Smoothie is refined sugar-free and perfect for summer mornings. This protein smoothie recipe is a sweet, tangy, refreshing, and vibrant drink. This Strawberry Lemonade Smoothie is made with freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice, fresh strawberries, Greek yogurt, and protein powder. It's the perfect power smoothie to fuel you through your day!
Strawberry Lemonade Protein Smoothie is wonderful in the summer months and even more epic in winter. This smoothie brightens eyes, heart, and mind! Start your New Year on the right foot with a powerhouse smoothie!
Strawberry Lemonade smoothie was inspired by Strawberry Rhubarb Smoothie Bowls and pairs well with my Easy Homemade Waffles.
INGREDIENTS AND FOOD ALLERGY SWAPS FOR STRAWBERRY LEMONADE SMOOTHIE
Ingredients for Strawberry Lemonade Protein Smoothie:
- Fresh or frozen strawberries
- Meyer lemons, juiced or premade lemon juice
- Greek yogurt (Use coconut yogurt or coconut milk if you are dairy-free)
- Protein powder of choice (Here is my favorite protein powder and here's a good Vegan option)
- Strawberries for garnish, optional
This smoothie is chock-full of protein and is wonderful for all of the winter outdoor, activities.
Grab Your Own FREE Copy
of Fitty Foodlicious' Ebook Recipes that Anyone Can Make
Bonus: It tastes really good.
FOOD PREP IDEAS FOR EASY, SEAMLESS SMOOTHIES
I love food prep! It helps manage my anxiety and keeps me on a consistent eating schedule.
You can easily food prep Strawberry Lemonade Protein Powder Smoothie packs. All you'll need to do in the morning is simply pull the smoothie bag from the freezer and pop it into the blender. That's it!
How to Food Prep Smoothie Ingredients:
Prep all of your ingredients on the weekend. I like to do this early Sunday afternoon. I turn on some good tunes and I get to food prepping. This is also great if you need some alone time. I hear you Mamas!
Grab the gallon-sized ziplock bags. These are my favorite. Or you could also use reusable bags, but remember you'll have to wash these later.
Layout 7-gallon sized ziplock bags on the kitchen counter. Add in your fresh or frozen strawberries to each bag. For one smoothie each, I add a handful of strawberries. If you want to make two smoothies, one for you and one for your honey, double the amount of everything.
Next, add one scoop of Greek Yogurt to each bag. Then, add one to two scoops of protein powder. Add the honey and zip-up each bag. Reserve the Meyer lemon juice for the day you make your smoothie.
Now, your smoothie bags are prepped. I like to use a permanent market add the day of the week and dates to mine so I never have an excuse not to have a smoothie.
Lemon Juice: Add your lemon juice or coconut water to the blender along with the prepped smoothie ingredients and turn on your blender. Boom! Smoothie is made and super delicious.
A REFRESHING AND BRIGHT POST-WORKOUT SMOOTHIE
My workout and running routine is hard and this smoothie is a delicious post-workout treat!
I trail-run and do weightlifting during the week, and on the weekends you can usually find me kayaking, hiking, or rock climbing. I need a smoothie that can satisfy my sweet tooth while keeping me satisfied and strong.
A ZESTY AND SATISFYING SMOOTHIE RECIPE
Strawberry Lemonade Protein Smoothie is great for all seasons!
A few key benefits to drinking this smoothie daily.
- This protein packed smoothie is made with minimal ingredients and helps with muscle recovery and aides in digestion.
- Lemon juice is a natural detoxifier. Lemon juice helps to rid the body of toxins.
- Strawberries have more Vitamin-C than oranges.
- Opt for frozen strawberries if you want more of a sorbet texture and fresh strawberries if you want more of a smoothie texture.
I use fresh-squeezed Meyer Lemon Juice for this recipe. Meyer Lemon’s are sweeter than traditional lemons.
Fresh-squeezed juice in smoothies makes all the difference so try and stick with juice from real fruit if you can. If you have to buy premade juice, opt for fresh-squeezed juice from your local grocery store.
MORE TANTILZING DRINK OPTIONS
Orange Hot Chocolate
Hocus Pocus Drink
Pumpkin Iced Coffee
Blueberry and Peach Vodka Spritzer
Mint Chocolate Chip Milkshake
Irish Cream Latte| ST. Patrick's Day Classic
French Vanilla Hot Chocolate With Sweet Cream | Valentine's Day Recipe
More Smoothie Recipes:
- Cashew Chocolate Dream Protein Smoothie
- Healthy Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- Strawberry Rhubarb Smoothie Bowls
Like what you see? Make sure you're following Fitty Foodlicious for more vibrant, delicious, and easy recipes!
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Twitte r
Strawberry Lemonade Protein Smoothie| Refind Sugar-Free
- 2 cups fresh or frozen strawberries Follow Food Prep instructions in the blog post if you want to food prep the smoothies for smoothie packets.
- 2 Meyer Lemons, Juiced
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 scoops Protein Powder
- 2 cups Ice
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- Fresh strawberries for garnish, optional
- Add the strawberries, Meyer lemon juice, Greek yogurt, protein powder, honey, and ice to a high-powered blender and blend on high until everything is combined.
- Pour smoothie into glasses and garnish with more fresh strawberries, if desired.
- Instructions For Food Prepping Smoothie Packets:
- Layout 7-gallon sized ziplock bags on the kitchen counter. Add in your fresh or frozen strawberries to each bag. For one smoothie each, I add a handful of strawberries. If you want to make two smoothies, one for you and one for your honey, double the amount of everything.
- Next, add one scoop of Greek Yogurt to each bag. Then, add one to two scoops of protein powder. Add the honey and zip-up each bag. Reserve the Meyer lemon juice for the day you make your smoothie.
- Now, your smoothie bags are prepped. I like to use a permanent market add the day of the week and dates to mine so I never have an excuse not to have a smoothie.
- Lemon Juice: Add your lemon juice or coconut water to the blender along with the prepped smoothie ingredients and turn on your blender. Boom! Smoothie is made and super delicious.