I’ve been trying to cut back on my coffee consumption lately so I figured it was the perfect time to share my favorite golden milk recipe! While many rave about the anti-inflammatory benefits of this drink associated with the turmeric and ginger, I can honestly say that I drink it because I love the way it tastes. There is something about golden milk that is just so soothing and relaxing. It’s the perfect drink just before bedtime to help clear your mind and the best part is that it’s extremely easy to make. Find more tips for this recipe at Handmade Weekly
My golden milk recipe uses all ground spices since I always have those stocked in my kitchen. I don’t always sweeten mine but when I do I use honey.
Find more tips and recipes at handmadeweekly.com
- 2 cups non dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tbsp cocunut oil
- Honey (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a small sauce pan and whisk together.
- Optional - Add honey to sweeten
- Heat on medium to high heat and continue whisking the mixture until it blends together.
- Just before it starts to boil, take it off the heat and serve.
- Can be served warm or over ice.