I love a good cocktail, but I am not a fan of anything too strong. That's why I love mojitos - they are nice and light, a little bit sweet, and ever so refreshing.
In this mojito recipe, I chose to incorporate Strawberry Flavored Spindrift for some natural fruit flavor in addition to the fresh squeezed lemon and lime. I also added fresh sliced strawberries to the drink itself for an added pop of color and freshness.
Arguably, the best part of this drink is the fresh mint. I LOVE how it complements the rum and how wonderfully light and crisp it tastes with the strawberry sparking water, tangy lime and lemon juice, and delightfully sweet simple syrup.
This mojito is so easy to make - you don't need any fancy equipment. I used a blender bottle to mix this drink because I didn't have a cocktail shaker handy. Combine all the ingredients with some ice, shake, and boom you've got a delicious happy hour drink on your hands. Let me know what you think in the comments below, and visit my instagram page for more food inspo and posts!
- 3 oz white rum
- 2 oz lime juice
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 4 mint leaves plus more for garnish
- Fresh strawberry slices (optional)
- 1 can cold Strawberry Spindrift
- Add all ingredients except spindrift to a cocktail shaker with ice and shake until well blended.
- Prepare two cocktail glasses with ice. Pour half of the mixture into each glass, filling about 3/4 full.
- Top off with a fresh can of cold Strawberry Spindrift for extra strawberry flavor and a little fiz.
- To make a mocktail, just omit the rum.
These mojitos look so refreshing! I love the pictures, too!