Chicken and Sage Roll-ups
These roll-ups are little bursts of flavour for a great mid-week meal
To get you through the mid-week lull... here is a recipe for you to try! These are great if you like the taste of sage, which adds so much flavour to the chicken, and then the wine-based sauce just adds a creamy element to it. The perfect combination, right? And one that really takes no time to put together, but that will surely impress everyone around the table. Perfect also for a little buffet for your get-togethers with friends, the skewers also make it such a good and yummy finger food!
- 2 people
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Flatten the chicken breast sizzlers by either bashing them with a meat tenderizer, a heavy pan or a rolling pin. They need to be as thin as possible.
- Lay each sizzler flat and put a sage leaf on top of each one. Roll each one up length-wise and close it off by putting a small toothpick through it, from side to side. If you see one isn’t enough use two.
- Once they are all rolled up, dust with plenty of flour.
- Melt the butter in a pan and then add the floured rolls. Let them cook until browned all over, then add the white wine.
- Let that reduce and season. Your roll-ups are ready to be served hot.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go