Sometimes when those chips and dip cravings hit, I wish there was a cheaper and healthier alternative. That's where pita chips come in - they're affordable, easy to customize and take less than 10 minutes to make! For my recipe, I used wholewheat pita bread to get in some extra nutrients, but feel free to use the one that works best for you! Additionally, the flavours can easily be adjusted to your liking. Are you someone who loves spicy foods? Well, then you can simply sprinkle on some chili flakes! Love cheese? Sprinkle on some parmesan! The opportunities are truly endless. Let me know what flavours you try!
- 16 chips
- Prep time: 2 Minutes|Cook time: 8 Minutes|Total time: 10 Minutes
- Cut your pita bread into small, triangular pieces.
- Drizzle and massage in the olive oil until well coated. Feel free to add more oil.
- Sprinkle over salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Pop these into the air fryer for about 5-8 minutes at 390F while keeping a close eye on them. If you do not have an air fryer, you can bake these in the oven, however you will likely have to bake them for a little bit longer. Remove when crispy.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go