This bread is sweetened with both honey and sugar but has a unique ingredient, beer. Brown Ale adds a unique flavor that compliments both the pumpkin and honey.
Pumpkin Honey Beer Bread
Fall means it's time to enjoy all things pumpkin! Pumpkin Honey Beer Bread is a baked treat that is delicious enjoyed with coffee for breakfast or as a snack during the day. It's also a great treat to take a new neighbor.
Pumpkin pie spice adds to this bread's wonderful taste and smell. This bread baking will fill your home with the best smell as it bakes.
The recipe makes two loaves. If you have a large family, both loaves will be devoured pretty quickly. If you have a small family, freeze one loaf to enjoy later or gift a loaf to a neighbor or friend.
Use small loaf pans to make multiple pans of this yummy bread to give as Christmas gifts.
- 24 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 70 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 20 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat the first four ingredients at medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Add pumpkin, and beat at low speed until blended.
- Whisk together flour and the next 4 ingredients. Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, and beat at low speed just until blended. Divide batter between 2 greased and floured 9 x5 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes to 1 hour and 10 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean. Shield with aluminum foil after 45 to 50 minutes to prevent overbrowning.
- Cool in pans on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan, and cool 30 minutes before slicing.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go