If you’re in the mood for the taste of fall, then this delicious shake recipe is for you!Or maybe you want a breakfast or snack that you can whip up in less than five minutes? Yup, I’ve got you covered with this yummy custard shake.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Custard Shake
This Pumpkin Spice Latte Custard Shake is packed with flavor and protein! Perfect for the keto diet and for Trim Healthy Mamas it’s a Deep S. Dairy free. Gluten free. Sugar free. 23 grams of protein and less than 2 net carbs per serving.
I love that this recipe makes a really big shake! It’s enough to be a full meal, or snack on its own. If you choose to have one after a meal, you may want to cut the recipe in half. See complete nutrition data here.
- 1 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 5 Minutes
- In a small frying pan over medium heat, scramble 2 eggs in 1 Tablespoon of coconut oil until set. Set aside.
- Place all ingredients except the protein powder or collagen, including the scrambled eggs, in a blender or blender cup that can hold at least 36 ounces. Blend on high for 45-60 seconds until the ice is completely crushed.
- Add protein powder or collagen and blend an additional 5-10 seconds.
- Pour shake into a cup and sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice or ground nutmeg for garnish.
- If you don't have unsweetened almond milk, you can use unsweetened cashew milk or unsweetened coconut milk instead.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go