Chicken Enchilada Soup
5 Hours 10 Minutes
We are huge soup fans year-round and this is one of my go-to favorites. Super yummy, healthy and crock pot cooking makes it a breeze!
- 8 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 5 Hours|Total time: 5 Hours 10 Minutes
- Sauté and cook the onion and garlic, until browned about 4 minutes.
- Add remaining soup ingredients into the slow cooker and set on Low for 4-6 hours
- Shred chicken and serve immediately with toppings of your choice!
- The leftovers make an excellent freezer meal! Just pour into a ziplock bag and freeze for up to 6 months.
- Canned chicken breast is an easy way to make this faster, since the chicken is already cooked. Put ingredients in the slow cooker and cook on High for 1 hour.