Are you ready to get some cooking gloves on this time? Well, I think it is time to share another recipe with you all. This time it is a recipe developed by my daughter Magdalena that I am happy to help her write about it. I am so proud of her. Chicken breast strips right after fillet mignon are her favorite source of protein. Have to admit I love it too. Love chicken dinner and specially the one I don’t have to make. It is for sure super easy fried chicken recipe
Crispy Chicken Tenders
Ingredients needed to make Crispy Chicken
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast or thighs, cut into thin or flat strips
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup Flour
- 2 large eggs
- salt , to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- vegetable oil for frying
So here is recipe and pictures taken by my daughter
- Cut chicken breast into strips Make sure they are even sized so that they cook evenly. The thicker they are, the longer they will take to cook.
- Season chicken strips salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Set aside.
- mix in medium bowl, combine panko bread crumbs with flower. In another medium bowl, beat the eggs until smooth.
- In large frying pan, fill pan about 1/4 ” high and heat oil. Do not let oil get too hot or else the chicken strips will burn on outside and still be raw on inside.
- Dip chicken cutlets strips in egg, then Panko-flour bread crumbs. Press chicken cutlet into the bowl of flour- panko bread crumbs so that they completely coat the chicken strips. Repeat this process for all chicken pieces.
- Fry the chicken till golden brown on both sides and until the chicken is fully cooked in the center.
- it takes around 4 minutes on the medium heat for each side to cook chicken strips
- remove chicken from the oil and let it rest on the paper towel
- keep your chicken warm before serving . Serve warm with your favorite dip: ketchup, mustard, bbq sauce or ranch dressing.
We love to add some French fries and and coleslaw or roasted broccoli with this meal. We will for sure share that with you soon
You can’t go wrong with this recipe …Chicken is always nice and juicy and it has perfectly spiced crusty coating ..yumm
Friends, your shares are how this site grows and I am sincerely grateful. A quick share to Facebook or save to Pinterest allows me to bring more home decor projects and crafts to more home decor DIY lovers.
Other OUR favorite recipes on our BLOG
Home Made No-Knead Bread Super easy bread recipe
Berry Turnovers The best dessert you can have.
Crispy Chicken Tenders