Salted Pretzel Nutella Fudge
Sink your teeth into this amazing Salted Pretzel Nutella Fudge. Featuring chocolate hazelnut spread and mini pretzels, this 5-minute microwave fudge is creamy and crunchy in every bite.
If you’ve been craving a decadent treat that’s so effortless it needs nothing more than a microwave and a refrigerator to make, look no further than Salted Pretzel Nutella Fudge. This one-bowl recipe turns chocolate chips, mini pretzels and Nutella hazelnut spread into the most luscious fudge you’ve ever tasted. The best part? You can enjoy the flavors without a fuss because this homemade fudge takes less than 5 minutes to prep.
Seriously, your kitchen can be transformed into a Wonka-like candy factory with zero Oompa Loompas, a bowl, a spoon and just 6 simple ingredients:
- Nutella spread (because who can resist this heavenly hazelnut delight?)
- Bittersweet chocolate chips (for a rich, indulgent twist on traditional chocolate)
- Sweetened condensed milk (for that perfect creamy texture)
- Vanilla extract (to elevate the flavors)
- Salted pretzels (for a satisfying crunch)
- Sea salt (to balance the sweetness)
From the minimal ingredients list, to the easy peasy instructions this recipe is the definition of no fail fudge. To make, all you have to do to is push a few buttons on a microwave, stir, plop the mixture in a pan, top with pretzels and refrigerate. That’s it, people, your work is done. And after a few hours of waiting (albeit impatiently) for the candy to set, sprinkle the top with a bit of sea salt then share with friends and family. This velvety smooth fudge is so indulgent no one will ever guess it was crafted in a microwave!
Before sharing the Salted Pretzel Nutella Fudge recipe, here are a few tips to help you out:
This recipe was tested with Nutella. Substituting an off-brand of chocolate hazelnut spread may alter the consistency of the fudge.
This recipe was made with salted mini pretzels but feel free to substitute unsalted pretzels or even mini pretzel sticks. Just be sure whatever pretzels you use are fresh from the bag and not stale.
This recipe was tested with Ghirardelli bittersweet chocolate chips (60% cacao) but if semi-sweet chips would make a tasty substitution.
Line your pan with enough parchment paper so the sides can be lifted like handles. This makes removing the fudge from the pan super easy.
How to Store Nutella Fudge
Wondering how to store fudge? Place Nutella fudge in an airtight container and store in a cool, dry place at room temperature. For optimal pretzel freshness, consume within a few days of making.
Can you freeze fudge? Yes! you can freeze this fudge up to 2 months once it’s covered with plastic wrap and placed in an airtight container. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator before serving.
I hope you enjoy this easy Nutella Fudge! Please leave a rating and review when you try it out yourself. And, while you’re at it, sign up for my weekly Recipe Newsletter so you never miss a tempting recipe!
Finally, if you like Nutella recipes then you’ll love this Nutella Cake with Nutella Buttercream Frosting. With the world’s favorite hazelnut spread in the cake and the frosting, this moist cake recipe doubles down on deliciousness.
Salted Pretzel Nutella Fudge
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract pure
- 1 cup salted mini pretzels chopped
- 20 salted mini pretzels whole
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add Nutella, chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each until mixture is melted and smooth.
- Stir in vanilla and chopped pretzels.
- Spoon mixture into your parchment lined pan then level the top with a spatula.
- Press mini pretzels into the top of fudge.
- Cover pan with plastic wrap then place in the refrigerator to chill for 4 hours until fudge sets completely.
- Sprinkle fudge with sea salt then slice into squares and serve.
- Store fudge in an airtight container in a cool dry place. For optimal pretzel freshness, consume within a few days of making.