Crispy Quinoa Patties are a versatile, meatless option. Filled with spinach and spices make these healthy, filling, and tasty. They can be cooked in a skillet or baked in the oven. Freezer friendly and great for meal prep!
What can be served with the patties?
- With or even on top of a salad.
- As a side for a protein of choice – chicken and fish are my favorite.
- One or two patties with a runny yolk fried or poached egg on top.
- On their own, drizzled with hot sauce, or with some beautiful avocado.
- Served with a dip or sauce – like tzatziki.
- In a pita or on a sandwich.