Cheesy Hash Browns
In this post I’m gonna show you how to easily make homemade Cheesy Hash Browns. This recipe is simple and doesn’t need many ingredients.
You’ll only need 8 very simple ingredients to make these homemade Cheesy Hash Browns. And although they’re very simple, the flavors are amazing! There is no need to blanch the potatoes before mixing it with the ingredients. When you put it in the pan to sear it raw, it adds a great texture to the Cheesy Hash Browns.
Grate the potatoes and mix it with all the ingredients then just sear it in a pan with some hot oil and butter. Get a crisp golden brown outside and a somewhat soft inside but still with a little bite to it.
Serve the Cheesy Hash Browns with your favorite breakfast food or eat it by itself and enjoy!
Cheesy Hash Browns
- 4 pieces Potatoes, small
- ½ cup Mozzarella
- ⅓ cup Chives
- To Taste Salt
- To Taste Pepper
- To Taste Paprika
- 1 whole Egg
- ½ cup Flour
- Peel the potatoes or keep the skin on and then grate it all into a bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients into the bowl and mix it really well until its fully combined.
- Shape the potato mix into small patties and place them on a plate.
- Put a large frying pan over medium high heat and add olive oil and butter to cover the bottom surface.
- Once the oil is hot, start adding the potatoes one by one.
- Let them get golden brown and then use a metal spatula to turn them over. Then cook it until both sides are golden brown.
- Once both sides are cooked, remove it from the pan and place it on a plate with paper towel.
- Serve it with your favorite breakfast food or eat it plain and enjoy!
- Make sure the oil in the pan is hot before adding the potato patties.
- Allow the patties to get golden brown before flipping it and avoid touching it all the time.
What does 4 pieces of potatoes mean
Can you use defrosted frozen hash browns?