Paleo Beef Stew
Where are the meat lovers at?! This one is for you. It’s so damn good. Literally every bite will have you saying ‘oh my god.’ My boyfriend, Will, has been asking for this every Sunday as of late - and I guarantee you, your friends and family will be asking for it on repeat as well!!
Besides the amazing flavor, this stew is PACKED with protein, veggies, and bacon. What else could you want?! It’s low carb too, for those who are looking for those types of dishes! Plus, it’ll make your house smell amazing.
As you scroll down, you'll notice there is a hefty ingredient list, plus a lot of chopping - but its worth it, TRUST ME!!
The close up.
All mixed up - look at the texture!
Look at all those veggies!
Paleo Beef Stew
- 1/2 of a yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 of a red pepper, diced
- 1/2 of an orange pepper, diced
- 1 large long carrot, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, diced
- 6 slices of turkey bacon
- 16.5 oz Agnus beef for stew
- 2 cups of beef stock
- 14.5 oz of diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- Turn your Crockpot on high and let it get warming.
- Next, dice ALL of the veggies and the garlic.
- Cook the bacon, and set aside.
- Cook the beef in a pan on the stove.
- Once the bacon is cooled, chopped the bacon into little bits; and once the steak has cooled, cut it into bite-sized chunks.
- Now the easy part! Pop the veggies, garlic, bacon and steak into the crockpot. Followed by the canned tomatoes, tomato paste, beef stock, coconut aminos and spices.
- Give it a good stir, and then pop the cover on the Crock Pot and let it cook for 2 hours on high. After 2 hours, reduce the heat to low and cook for another 4 hours.
- Once it’s all ready, DEVOUR!! 👹
- Store any leftovers in the fridge! ENJOY!!!