Easy, Thin Pizza
There's nothing like the smell of homemade pizza wafting through your house! The only thing better than this (if such a thing is possible) is an incredible quick and simple pizza recipe that also tastes delicious that doesn't use too many dishes to make either! This pizza recipe truly is the whole package and will have you dreaming of this Italian delicacy all throughout your week. I love that this recipe is so adaptable - choose your favorite toppings, substitute plain flour for whole meal flour for a healthier option or leave your pizza in the oven a little longer for a crunchier texture - the choice is yours!
Easy, Thin Pizza
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1.5 cup warm water
- 4 cups plain flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tomatoes, diced small
- 1.5 tbsp water
- 180 g pizza marinade
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cheese
- Preheat your oven on pizza setting (if you don't have a pizza setting on your oven, set you oven to 200 degrees Celsius or 390 degrees Fahrenheit), and line two baking dishes with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together yeast and sugar. Add in the water and stir until the yeast and sugar are dissolved. Let this mixture stand until it begins to foam - around 6 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix together 3.5 cups of flour and salt until combined. Add in the yeast mixture.
- Dust some flour over a clean surface and kneed the dough. If the dough is very sticky, add in the 1/2 cup of flour.
- Divide the dough into two balls and roll them out into two circles.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, prepare pan with olive oil. Add in the tomato and stir with a wooden spoon for 5 minutes. Add in all other ingredients and stir for another 5 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Using a serving spoon, spread the Margherita sauce evenly over the two pizza bases.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of cheese over each pizza and add your favorite pizza toppings.
- Place pizzas in the oven for 10 minutes. If you don't have a pizza setting on your oven, leave your pizzas in the oven for another two minutes on grill.
Published August 24th, 2021 1:43 PM
what is pizza marinade?