Fresh Mocktail for summers- wow ! sounds fresh and amazing - right ?
There are no limits here to enjoy the fresh mocktail. This is great for everyone young and old! Kick off your weekend or special event by adding a splash of fruity fun to your sparkling cider!
This an easy and simple recipe with fresh or frozen peaches/ Mango chunks . It is an excellent drink for the summer parties, or just like that in a hot summer by the pool
It’s time to have a little Mocktail fun!
Look at the beauty !
looks so fresh and delicious
The yellow and green mix looks so pretty - Right ? Taste so delicious and fresh
Mocktail - Main Ingredients
- 1 ripe mango peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 Small glass of Mango Juice
- 1 Small glass of Orange Juice fresh
- 1 Small glass of Peach Juice fresh
- 1 sparkling water or normal water
- Lots of ice!
- 2 spoons Lemon Juice
- Basil Leaves for garnishing
Directions to Mix
- ORANGE, PEACH AND MANGO - These are the main three juice we need to make the Mocktail!
- -In a large jug mix all the Juices- Mango, Peach, Orange (Fresh preferred, otherwise ready available box)
- -Add lots of Ice
- -Add sparkling water/ Normal water
- -Add 2 spoons of lemon Juice
- Mix these step by step all the ingredients and serve chilled
- Garnish with Basil on top !
- You can store this too for few hours too!