Ranch Bacon Chicken Pasta has an incredible flavor combination with it’s juicy chicken, crisp bacon, and fresh bell peppers all tossed in a light zesty cream sauce. With just a few simple ingredients, this recipe comes together in less than 30 minutes!
Ingredients you will need:
- Bow Tie Pasta – Otherwise known as Farfalle. You could also use Penne, Rigatoni or Elbow Macaroni.
- Ranch Dressing – Use whatever brand you have in the fridge.
- Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese – I consistently find Kraft’s version of Jalapeno cheddar, but you could use another brand or if you aren’t crazy about spicy, sub Monterrey Jack or Colby Jack cheese.
- Half & Half – If you don’t have any on hand, milk will work as a substitute.
- Diced Red Bell Pepper – Diced up real small is the way I like it in this dish.
- Green Onions – Sprinkle over the top when serving.
- Bacon – You could make this recipe with no bacon, but not around here.
- Salt and Pepper
- Cooked Chicken – Pound chicken breast to about 1/4 inch thickness. Bake at 400 degrees for 18 minutes or until the internal temperature is 165. The high heat plus short cook time makes the chicken super juicy and tender. Dice into small bite size pieces.