This Vitamix salsa recipe with fresh cilantro is the perfect way to use up your garden excess. Learn how to make this blender salsa recipe.
You can use this in a variety of Mexican and Spanish dishes or enjoy a big bowl to dip. But, whatever you do with it, this Vitamix salsa recipe is the best recipe I’ve tried.
This will make 3 or 4 jars. So, if that’s too much for you to eat in one sitting, you can easily cut the ingredients in half and make a smaller portion.
It will stay good in the refrigerator in a jar with a tightly fitting lid for up to one week. To keep it longer than that, you can freeze it.
- 2 (28 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (7 ounce) can diced green chilies
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ¼ cup coarsely chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded for mild or with seeds for medium
- ¼ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon preferred sweetener
- 1 lime, juiced