Vegan Sugar Cookie Dip
A vegan sugar cookie dip recipe, made in less than 5 minutes, and that everyone will love! No need to waste time chilling and baking! Made with vegan cream cheese, confectionary sugar, brown sugar, maple syrup and warm spices, this dip is a great alternative to regular sugar cookies. A dairy free dessert dip that is simple!
I do not know about anyone else, but dessert takes priority in my house on the weekends. Indeed, we plan our meals around dessert; we need to make sure we leave enough room for it!
Sugar Cookies have always had a special place in my heart, but this sugar cookie dip may take its place. Vegan Sugar cookie Dip is my new dessert dip / party food. There is nothing better! It is sweet, creamy.... you can eat it with graham crackers, apples and so much more!
My easy, chewy sugar cookie recipe is always my go to for sugar cookies (and is pretty popular on my site), but sometimes you do not have the time to spend making, chilling and baking! So, this dip is a great way around that!
This sugar cookie dip is seriously so easy to make, and only required a few ingredients, which you likely already have in your pantry!
Ingredients for Vegan Sugar Cookie Dip
To make this vegan dessert dip, you will need: vegan cream cheese; maple syrup; vanilla extract; powdered sugar; salt; cinnamon; brown sugar; and flour. I have also provided substitutions for some of the items!
Vegan Cream Cheese- You can easily use regular cream cheese if you are not vegan!
Maple Syrup - You may use honey if you are not vegan.
Vanilla Extract- Vanilla paste works jus as well!
Powdered Sugar - Sorry, no sub for this ingredient! Confectionary (Powdered) Sugar is the key to it!
Brown Sugar - You may sub with coconut sugar!
Cinnamon- You may omit or use allspice.
Salt- I used sea salt, but any will work.
Flour - I used regular flour. You may use gluten free. Wheat may cause an odd flavor. I have yet to try with oat and coconut flour.
Sprinkles- Optional for the top!
Food Dye - Optional to change the color!
How To Make This Dairy Free Dessert Dip:
This sugar cookie dip is incredibly easy to make! Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix! I used a whisk and mixed by hand, but you can make this even easier by using a hand mixer or mixing stand.
You will mix until the dip becomes creamy!
That is it - it is seriously that easy to make this vegan dessert dip!
Option to add sprinkles on top!
If you want to make it pink or red, add a few drops of red food dye!
There is absolutely no wrong way to eat this dip! While the possibilities are endless, here are a few ways I have tried:
Straight from the Bowl - Lol, I could not help myself, but to eat this eat out of the bowl
Graham Crackers - Nabisco's are vegan!
Fruit - This is delish with apples, but I know pears, strawberries and bananas would also pair well with it! This dip is actually the PERFECT fruit dip.
Pretzels - Who does not love sweet and savory?!
Storing this Sugar Cookie Dip
This vegan sugar cookie dip will last up to 5 days in an air tight container in the fridge, which is great if you need to prep ahead of time!
Craving more sweets?
- Vegan S'Mores Cookies
- Dairy Free Cheesecake Dip
- Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
Did you make this recipe?
I am so pleased you did. Please leave me a review, which encourages me and helps me improve in the future. Don’t forget to tag me on social media too! @Peachhtreee !
Vegan Sugar Cookie Dip
- ▢ 4 oz vegan cream cheese approx half of a package
- ▢ 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- ▢ 1 tbsp brown sugar
- ▢ 1/2 cup flour sub 1-1 gf
- ▢ 1/4 tsp salt
- ▢ 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- ▢ 1/2 tsp vanilla
- ▢ 2 tbsp maple syrup
- ▢ Sprinkles optional
- ▢ Food Dye optional to make it colored
- Place all ingredients into a medium sized mixing bowl and mix or whisk until it is creamy!
- If you would like to change the color of this dip, add a few drops of food dye and mix again.
- Serve in a bowl. Option to sprinkle sprinkles on top!
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Vegan Cream Cheese– You can easily use regular cream cheese if you are not vegan! Maple Syrup – You may use honey if you are not vegan. Vanilla Extract– Vanilla paste works jus as well! Powdered Sugar – Sorry, no sub for this ingredient! Confectionary (Powdered) Sugar is the key to it! Brown Sugar – You may sub with coconut sugar! Cinnamon– You may omit or use allspice. Salt– I used sea salt, but any will work. Flour – I used regular flour. You may use gluten free. Wheat may cause an odd flavor. I have yet to try with oat and coconut flour. Sprinkles- Optional for the top! Food Dye – Optional to change the color!