Homemade Coffee Whipped Cream
Today we’re making homemade coffee whipped cream. This dreamy topping is great for desserts, fruit, drinks, and more! See how easy it is to make flavored whipped cream at home!
I love to make homemade whipped topping. You can see the plain version here and I also have a cinnamon version for those of you who like a little cinnamon with your desserts and drinks!
If you have never made homemade coffee whipped cream (or any other kind of whipped cream) you might not realize how simple it is to make this delicious treat. I’ll show you all my best tips and tricks so you too can be a master of homemade whipped topping.
This post contains links for items to purchase. I make a commission on any sales.
The great thing about making whipped cream or whipped topping at home is that you can have it whenever you like and you can add flavors. There’s nothing more delicious than a flavored whipped topping to go with your best cake, pie, dessert, fruit, or of course drinks!
Adding this coffee whipped cream to your coffee drinks is truly a magical experience. The flavors go so well together (of course) but it adds a nice layer of creaminess that doesn’t detract from the flavor of the drink itself.
You can also serve this coffee whipped cream up with crackers, pretzels, cookies, and more. It’s perfect for spreading on cookies…you can even freeze it between cookies for a homemade coffee flavored ice cream sandwich style dessert.
This is a lightly sweet stabilized whipped cream that you can serve as a topping for drinks, icing on pies, cakes, breads, or cookies, and of course you can also just eat it with a spoon because it’s ridiculous delicious.
Homemade coffee whipped cream is flavored whipped topping. It has a consistency between whipped cream and mousse. It’s thick enough to pipe onto desserts or drinks and it can be stored in the refrigerator for a few days if you have leftovers or need to prepare it in advance.
You will need just four ingredients to make this homemade coffee whipped cream recipe. We will be using heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, instant coffee, and pure vanilla.
This recipe can be altered to suit your dietary needs if you want to use a different type of sweetener. You can use a keto powdered sugar, etc.
This recipe is very easy…you only need a few ingredients and you need to do even fewer steps to prepare this tasty treat. Check it out for yourself and see how simple it is to make this delicious sweet treat.
Place the heavy cream and instant coffee in a large mixing bowl and whisk until the coffee grounds have mostly dissolved. This will take a minute or two.
Add in the remaining ingredients and beat with a hand mixer on high for 5-7 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
Use immediately or store in a refrigerator, in a sealed container, for up to 5 days.
When you head into the kitchen to make some of these great recipes (like coffee whipped cream) you’ll want to have the best tools on hand.
For this particular recipe you will definitely want to have a good mixer on hand. A spatula and some whisks will come in handy with your mixing bowls.
I like half sheet baking pans that are quality (hello no noisy pops or sloshed cookie dough from twisting), I line my cookie sheets with silicone baking mats. These are a must when doing cake mix recipes which can settle and become thin at lot easier than traditional cookie dough.
Of course mixing bowls, a mixer, spatula, and some whisks should be on your list if you don’t have ones that you love no matter what recipes you are making.
I also like to have a set of cooling racks so that my baked recipes can properly cool before they’re scarfed down by my family!
If you are looking for even more delicious recipes to try you are in the right place! You should give all of these tasty desserts a try when you are in the mood for a sweet treat.
Try out Pumpkin Mousse, Easy Pumpkin Fudge, The Best Baked Pumpkin Pie, No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies, Cookie Monster Fudge, Apple Hand Pies with Canned Pie Filling, Easy Pineapple Pie Recipe, Easy & Delicious Apple Pizza, and Baked Apple Oatmeal when your are in the mood for some fall favorites that could pair well with this homemade coffee whipped cream.
If you need some other tasty treats I have got you covered with Quick and Easy Hand Pie Recipes, An Easy Brownie Cookies Recipe, How To Make Brownies From Scratch, Feta Watermelon Salad, Strawberry Cheesecake Bars, Peppermint Cheesecake Dip, Easy & Delicious Pineapple Cake Recipe, Fruit Pizza Dessert, and Cotton Candy Ice Cream!
Printable Recipe for Homemade Coffee Whipped Cream:
Homemade Coffee Whipped Cream
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Instant Coffee
- 1 Tablespoon Pure Vanilla
- Place the heavy cream and instant coffee in a large mixing bowl and whisk until the coffee grounds have mostly dissolved. This will take a minute or two.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and beat with a hand mixer on high for 5-7 minutes or until stiff peaks form.
- Use immediately or store in a refrigerator, in a sealed container, for up to 5 days.
- Be sure your heavy cream is nice and cold. This helps the thickening process quite a bit.If you feel like it’s never going to thicken, keep going, it will eventually thicken up.If you have different size beaters for your hand mixer, use the larger option. It takes longer with smaller beaters.Do not add the powdered sugar until the coffee has mostly dissolved or you’ll end up with coffee chunks that won’t dissolve.You can whisk this by hand, but I wouldn’t do that to yourself as it takes forever to do without a mixer.This recipe is stabilized, which means it’s nice and thick and will hold up even after being stored. If for whatever reason, you’re having trouble with it being stable, you can add a teaspoon of unflavored gelatin powder, which should do the trick. To make this keto, simply use a keto approved powdered sugar, which can be found at most grocery stores.