Coconut Oats Cookies
Due to pandemic, everyone is working from home, schools are online so most of the time my family needs something to munch on. That's makes me realise why not to make some cookies in large batches and store it in an airtight container for them. These cookies are packed with flavours and are crumbly in texture. The combination of oats and coconut goes really well.
It's an amazing snack for any age group and can be munched in between meals or when ever hungry. If you want to keep it healthy then use peanut butter or diet butter instead of regular butter.
I have dry roasted the oats and allowed it to cool down completely then made oats flour. This process of dry roasting give nice earthy aroma to the oats cookies making it taste more delicious.
This recipe is quite easy and simple & requires minimal ingredients. And yes, whenever we travel or go for a short trip these homemade cookies are always life saver.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious looking Coconut Oats Cookies. If you like the recipe then please comment below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
Coconut Oats Cookies
- 1 Cup dry roasted oats flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup coconut powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 drops Vanilla Essence
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl add butter, whisk it well untill pale in colour.
- Now add coconut sugar, Vanilla essence & whisk it.
- In mixing bowl take oats flour, wheat flour, coconut powder, baking powder & mix it.
- Then add it to the butter & combine it together and make a dough.
- Divide the dough into small equal parts, roll it in between your palm and then press it.
- Now keep all the Cookies on the baking tray at equal distance.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 20 minutes.
- Once baked, cool down completely & store it in a airtight container.
- Enjoy homemade Cookies with a coffee, tea or milk.
- I have used less coconut sugar if you want more sweeter than increase accordingly.
- Don't knead the cookie dough like roti just assemble it all together.