7 Layer Cranberry Magic Bars
A holiday twist on the traditional magic bars, these 7 Layer Cranberry Magic Bars are loaded with white and dark chocolate chips, dried cranberries, coconut and pecans. Baked using sweet condensed milk on top of a graham cracker crust, these sweet treats will be the first to be scooped up from a holiday baking tray!
This is such a great last-minute holiday dessert to throw together. Once the crumb crust is pressed into the baking dish, it's as simple as layering the remaining ingredients and baking for 25 minutes.
Magic bars are perfect for school bake sale and the ideal treat to box up in a decorative container to give as a food gift to family and friends.
Ingredients & Notes
- Graham cracker crumbs - you can buy them in crumb form ready-made, or buy Graham Crackers and process in a food processor until they are a fine crumb.
- White and chocolate chips
- Dried cranberries
- Mini Marshmallows
- Eagle Brand condensed milk
Step by Step Instructions
You can find a full recipe card with instructions at the bottom of this page.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine melted butter and graham crumbs.
Press mixture evenly into the bottom of prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle with chopped pecans, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, coconut and mini marshmallows. Press down firmly.
Pour ⅔ of the can of Eagle Brand condensed milk over top of the crust.
Pour remaining condensed milk over top.
Baked in 350°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Whipped Lemon Shortbread Cookies
Butter Pecan Meltaways
Peppermint Chocolate Chip Shortbread (Whipped)
7 Layer Cranberry Magic Bars
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- 1 can (300ml) Eagle Brand condensed milk
- ¾ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In large mixing bowl, combine graham crumbs with butter.
- Press mixture evenly into prepared baking dish.
- Pour ⅔ of the can of Eagle Brand condensed milk over top of the crust.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans, chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, dried cranberries, coconut and mini marshmallows. Press down firmly.
- Pour remaining condensed milk over top.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 25 to 30 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting into bars.
- Store covered at a room temperature.
- Chocolate chips - use any variation of milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips. You can also use chocolate chunks.
- Storage instructions: Store covered in an airtight container for 3 to 4 days or in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- This wonderful recipe was adapted from https://www.eaglebrand.com.