Sugar Free Apple Crisp
This Apple Crisp makes an ultimate comforting and cozy dessert that people of all ages will love. Here is a sugar-free version of a traditional apple crisp recipe.
This recipe is super easy to make ,requires only a few easily available ingredients and has all the flavors of a decadent apple pie.
This homemade apple crisp is packed with fresh, juicy apples that are perfectly sweetened and baked until perfectly tender.
Warm and juicy apple crisp with keto sugar-free pecan ice cream is the best dessert ever!
Classic recipe contains lots of sugar. Here I used monk-fruit sweetener instead of sugar. If you want you can always skip the sweetener.
I always use crisp and fresh Fuji apples. This healthy apple crisp is loaded with cinnamon apples and crunch pecans . It’s free of refined sugar. Serve it with keto sugar-free butter pecan ice cream for pure bliss!
The classic topping for apple crumble is made of oats, flour, sugar, and cinnamon. Here oat crumble is replaced with unsalted chopped pecans. Butter toasted pecans add a delightful crunch to the recipe.
The best way to serve this warm comforting dessert is with Keto Sugar-Free Butter Pecan Ice cream , Some toasted chopped pecans and sugar-free caramel sauce.
Sugar Free Apple Crisp
- 1 Medium Fuji Apple, peeled, cored and sliced into ½-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans, unsalted
- 2 Tbsp Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1/2 Tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Granulated Sweetener - Monk Fruit/Stevia(optional)
- 2 Scoops Of Keto Pint Butter Pecan Icecream (Sugar-free)
- Drizzle Some Sugar free friendly Caramel Sauce(Optional)
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Layer the apple slices in a square 9-inch baking dish, in one layer or you can also use individual 2 baking dishes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the chopped pecans, melted butter, cinnamon and the granulated sweetener (optional) with a fork.
- Using a rubber spatula, pour the mixture over the apple slices and spread it evenly. Make sure all the apple slices are coated well.
- Bake the coated apple slices until the pecan topping is golden and the apples are tender, 25-30 minutes.
- Serve immediately with a scoop of delicious keto pint butter pecan ice cream and drizzle some sugar-free caramel sauce.Enjoy!