This simple and delicious Strawberry Milkshake is smooth, creamy and perfect for any day of the week. With just a few minutes and a few ingredients you could be enjoying this yummy shake.
The fresh summer strawberries and a bit of hot fudge-you will want to make this refreshing shake again tomorrow.
Check out our other BEVERAGE RECIPES on Sweeter With Sugar. 💕
A fresh strawberry milkshake is so refreshing and delicious. It is the perfect summer treat.
Adding a little hot fudge drizzle to the cold glass before pouring in the ice cream gives this fresh strawberry shake something extra yummy!
A smooth and creamy milkshake!
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- 0-1/4 cup milk
- hot fudge
- Reddi Wip whipping cream
- Warm hot fudge sauce and drizzle it on the inside of a glass and place the glass in the freezer.
- In a blender, blend ice cream and strawberries until smooth and creamy.
- Add desired amount of milk to reach desired thick or thinness.
- Remove glass from the freezer and pour strawberry shake into the glass.
- Top with whipping cream and a strawberry, if desired.
- Enjoy this refreshing dessert.