Who doesn't love a fresh glass of strawberry lemonade? I know I do. I am in love with this lemonade recipe. It’s so refreshing and delicious. The mint leaves add a layer of freshness that balances out the tartness of the lemonade. This lemonade would be perfect for a Sunday brunch, bbq, or a big party you’re throwing. This recipe is super easy to make and can be made in advance. You could even freeze a few extra strawberries and put them in the lemonade as ice/garnish. You could even have frozen strawberries on the side for people to put in their glasses when they make their drinks. That would be so cute. I love brunch and I love lemonade. So this sounds so fun and refreshing to me. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
- ½ cups Sugar
- 12 Strawberries (sliced)
- 9 Mint Leaves (gently bruised)
- (2) 12 oz cans Frozen Lemonade
- 7 cups Water
- Defrost your frozen lemonade.
- Rinse and slice your strawberries into pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the strawberries and sugar together. Let the mixture sit for 45 minutes, and stir occasionally.
- After 45 minutes, crush the mint leaves in your hand, and add them to the strawberries. You just want to bruise the leaves.
- Let the mixture sit for another 15 minutes. By now, you should have some strawberry juice in your bowl.
- In a water pitcher, mix the lemonade, strawberry mixture, and water together.
- Chill your strawberry lemonade in the refrigerator, and enjoy!