Biscuit dough, cinnamon sugar and butter...what more could you ask for! I know the icing on top. Don’t worry, we’ll get to that 😄
Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread “Jersey Girl Knows Best “
This is the easiest and most delicious cinnamon roll monkey bread you have ever tasted! Easy to prepare, quick to bake and oh so delicious! Warm, gooey, cinnamon sugary goodness! Let me stop drooling and get on with the recipe! Ready?! Let’s do this!
Here is the monkey bread before it was baked and without the icing and honestly you probably don’t need it, but what’s a cinnamon roll without icing...am I right?! 🤤
Warm, gooey deliciousness! It satisfies the sweet and savory side to your heavenly dessert dreams! As you can see I did some individual ones and a larger crowd pleasing one! It travels well and can be warmed at 200F for that right out of the oven goodness. There are so many variations you could try...how about a lemon version subbing out the cinnamon for lemon zest. I need to try that next! I hope you enjoyed this recipe and make it at home!
- 8 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 30 Minutes|Total time: 45 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 400F. Mix cinnamon and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside
- Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces.
- Dip the biscuit in the melted butter then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture. Place into a buttered oven safe dish.
- Place into oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven to let cool completely. Mix powdered sugar and water then drizzle on top. Enjoy!