Brown Butter Banana Bread
My new obsession is Brown Butter. If you haven’t tried it yet, you absolutely must :) When your butter is finished browning, you’re left with a nutty and rich aroma! Replacing brown butter in your cookies and loafs adds so much flavour. Brown butter is the perfect touch to this banana bread. It’s also naturally sweetened and egg free. I love making treats that are on the healthier side and naturally sweetened. I don’t feel guilty giving them to my family.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy bread that will impress, then look no further. What are you waiting for? Try this banana bread today and let me know what you think. I hope you like it as much as I do!
- 1 Loaf
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 60 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 15 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside.
- Next, using an electric hand mixer, mix your bananas, vanilla and butter on low speed. Slowly add your milk. Whip the ingredients on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Combine your flour mixture with your banana mixture; stir just to moisten.
- Pour batter into your prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 60 minutes or until an inserted tooth pick comes out clean.
- How to brown your butter:
- Cut your butter into pieces so it cooks evenly. Place the pieces of butter in a small sauce pan. Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly. Once melted, the butter will begin to foam and sizzle around the edges. Keep stirring. In about 5-8 mins the butter will turn golden brown. The foam will slightly subside and the milk solids on the bottom of the pan will toast. It will smell buttery, nutty, and rich.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go