Carrot Ginger Soup
During these unusual times, I found that cooking has helped me a lot by keeping me anchored and giving me a sense of peace and control ❤ Soup is one of my favorite things to cook as it lasts for days and you can freeze it and have it in batches.
Here we have an out of this world carrot ginger soup. Not only it's completely vegan, but it's also loaded with delicious vegetables such as zucchini, bell peppers, sweet potatoes, onions and ginger. It also contains a savory spice mix that will give your immune system a little boost it so desperately needs.
- 8 servings
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 1 Hours|Total time: 1 Hours 20 Minutes
- Chop up all the ingredients in large chunks.
- Drizzle olive oil in a large pot.
- Add onions, garlic, half of the ginger, green onions and saute them for a minute.
- Then add bell peppers, zucchini and carrots and sautee for 5 minutes.
- Next, add 3 bay leaves and water until the veggies are covered by 1 inch.
- Cover and let it simmer for an hour or until fully cooked.
- Once cooked turn off the heat and let it cool for 15 minutes.
- Remove the bay leaves, then with a soup mixer or a blender, blend all the veggies and return them to the pot on low heat.
- Now add coconut cream and the rest of the spices and let them simmer for a few minutes.
- Enjoy 😊
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go