Almond Crunch Granola
As a Stay at home mom I live for shortcuts in my kitchen. And when it comes to shortcuts making a batch of my Almond Crunch Granola for the week is total satisfaction. I use it for so many things. It tops my yogurt every morning, satisfies my sweet tooth for a mid afternoon crunchy snack and I even like to use it as cereal, adding my favorite nut milk to it makes it taste extra creamy and delicious!
This recipe is a cinch to make and you probably already have all the ingredients in your pantry and fridge. It only takes about 30 mins from prep to bake and you can store it for up to 2 weeks in an air tight container In your cupboard. But I wouldn’t be surprised if it went faster than that!
- 2 Cups
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine all the ingredients EXCEPT the dried cranberries and sea salt and give it a good mix.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes then turn the sheet tray around and bake for another 10-13 minutes but first give it alittle shake and mix. Bake until crisp and brown and your whole house smells of almonds, yum!
- Once cooled toss in the cranberries and sea salt and give it a good mix. Store in an air tight container and enjoy!