Soy Glazed Sweet Potato
Look no further - You just landed on the easiest recipe ever! With only TWO ingredients you can easily elevate your next baked sweet potato.
These sticky soy glazed sweet potatoes are SO delicious! I paired these roasted potatoes with Korean fried chicken thighs in gochujang sauce and crispy cabbage, but are delicious on their own too. I suggest using dark soy sauce, however light works too.
You could also do a BBQ version of these with BBQ sauce then put in on the grill! Those would be perfect for a backyard BBQ this spring or summer.
For more simple recipes check out my Instagram @tikofoods
- 2 Potatoes
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 40 Minutes|Total time: 45 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 425 F
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise
- Brush the outer skin and inner flesh of potato with soy sauce
- Place potato face down on a baking sheet (I lined mine with parchment paper)
- Roast for 20 minutes then brush with more soy sauce and flip
- Roast for another 20-30 minutes until soft. The soy sauce should be dark and sticky by the end.
- Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go