I have made Chocolate Coconut Panna Cotta, it's silky smooth and creamy with a rich chocolatey flavour and a perfect dessert for weekends and special occasions.
Chocolate Coconut Panna Cotta
Panna Cotta is a traditional Italian dessert that literally means cooked cream. It includes minimal ingredients basically a simple mixture of cream, milk, sugar, and any flavour of your choice. Gelatin is added inorder to set the Panna cotta mixture. It's one of the simplest desserts you can make with so many different flavours such as vanilla, strawberry, chocolate, lemon and many more. It can easily be store in the fridge for 3 to 4 days!
Adding dark chocolate to the panna cotta makes it extremely delicious and trust me the texture is similar to mousse.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this yummy coconut Panna Cotta. If you like this dessert recipe then please comment below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- 2 Servings
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Combine gelatin powder with water in a small bowl. Stir and let it sit for 5 minutes until it fully absorbed.
- In a pot, combine coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut sugar.
- Cook over medium heat until coconut sugar has dissovled and make sure don't boil it.
- Remove from heat, add finely chopped dark chocolate, vanilla extract and stir until properly mix. Then allow to cool down.
- Add in gelatin and stir until gelatin completely dissolved.
- Pour the mixture onto the serving glasses, allow it to cool at room tempeature.
- Cover and keep it inside the fridge for at least 5 to 6 hours.
- Garnish with toppings of your choice and serve immediately.ediately.
- Don't use skimmed coconut milk if you wanted a perfect creamy texture. Use full-fat unsweetened coconut milk.
- Coconut sugar will make the Panna Cotta slightly tint.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go