This Easy Berry Parfait recipe is super easy and delicious. Perfect for summer entertaining with the season’s freshest berries. Cool off with this pretty parfait that you can make in a flash.
Easy Raspberry Parfait
How to Make Easy Raspberry Parfait
Easy berry parfaits are portable, so they are the ultimate make and take. Take them to work or school and share some love.
Remember to subscribe to receive all my easy recipes delivered straight to your inbox; see form below.
- 12 oz. Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 3 Tablespoons granulated sugar (or Swerve for a sugar-free option)
- One cup heavy cream
- 1 1/3 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 oz. fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam
Supplies and Tools
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Pastry bag (this is the one I used)
- Pastry tip
- 8 oz jars
Cream together cream cheese, sugar, heavy cream, and lime juice.
Fill each jar with about 1/3 inch graham cracker crumbs.
Then add the jam
Pipe in the cream cheese mixture.
Add a layer of raspberry.
Then alternate until the jar is full. Garnish the top with raspberries and mint
For the lower-carb options, leave out the raspberry jam.
Another tip is to use only half of a graham cracker or omit it altogether, making the parfait lower carb.
Since each jar is a single serving, you can fill them according to individual tastes and dietary requirements.
Sometimes we all need a little inspiration for easy meals and recipes. I put together some recipes. I think you will like it.
If you like easy everyday recipes, you might enjoy my favorite recipes delivered straight to your inbox click HERE.
Easy Raspberry Parfait
- 12 oz Cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 3 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 ⅓ Tablespoon lime juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 12 oz fresh raspberries
- ¾ cup raspberry jam
- Beat cream cheese and sugar (low carb option substitute Swerve for sugar) with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Reduce the mixer speed to low and gradually add the heavy cream.
- Next, turn the mixer speed to high and beat until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Beat in lime juice until well blended.
- Spoon enough graham cracker crumbs into the jars to cover about ⅓ inch.
- Next, fill with enough jam to cover another ¼ inch.
- Fill a large pastry bag fitted with a 1M tip the cream cheese mixture.
- Pipe a layer of the cream cheese in the layer of jam.
- Add a layer of fresh raspberries.
- Then pipe on another layer of cream cheese mixture.
- Add alternating layers of raspberries, jam, and cheesecake mixture.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- This Easy Berry Parfait recipe is super easy and delicious. Perfect for summer entertaining with the season's freshest berries. Cool off with this pretty parfait that you can make in a flash.