Homemade Chocolate Granola Bars
This recipe is for all you ladies looking to have a healthy chocolate easy energy snack.
Ive been testing different vegan and gluten free options while still being tasty. This recipe is made with walnuts and granola as the base and then dipped in melted dark chocolate. It’s a quick recipe that can be stored for many days in a sealed container.
you simply blend the ingredients together, bake the mixture and that’s it, dip in chocolate and freeze, and you’ve got healthy energy snack bars for whenever you have that chocolate bar craving.
I prefer at home not buying chocolate bars, if you can make them at home with all natural ingredients I think it’s a better way to snack. Without added sugars it’s just a better way of living in my opinion.
You can add coconut on top of the cholesterol before freezing if you are a coconut lover. This recipe is simply chocolate but I do recommend the addition of shredded coconut.
- 4 Cookies
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
For the cookie base
- Heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- form even cookies with the mixture on a sheet tray line with parchment paper
- cook for 10-15 minutes
- place in refrigerator to cool
- Melt dark chocolate
- Once the cookies are cooled, dip one side of the cookie in the melted dark chocolate (I recommend using a toothpick to dip them)
- place them on a plate, and put in the freezer for 10 minutes until fully cooled.