Grate the zucchini with a hand grater.
Zucchini Turkey Burger Recipe
I'm a big fan of grilling during the week. This Zucchini Turkey Burger Recipe for a Weeknight Meal is super juicy because I used dark turkey meat.
This is what it looks like with you are finished grating the zucchini. Now, press the liquid out with a paper towel or tea towel over a bowl or the sink.
Add the tried zucchini to a bowl with the dark turkey ground meat. Add fajita mix seasonings and mix well.
Pull out some wax paper and form the turkey burgers into 6 turkey burgers. You can make them larger burgers resulting in fewer ones if you want.
Preheat the grill.
Add the turkey burgers to to the grill oil side down. Cook for 10 minutes turn over and cook for another 10 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes.
Here are the turkey zucchini burgers when they were finished. I made a side of grilled asparagus too! Yum!!
Here is the zucchini turkey burger in a bun with tomato on top. Add the other toppings if you want.
Feel free to subscribe to our YouTube Channel to see our other videos!
- 6 burgers
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Clean and shred the zucchini. Press the zucchini to extract the extra water. A little water is OK. Set aside.
- Mix the Dark Turkey Breast with the zucchini.
- Add the fajita mix seasoning. Find a high-quality brand. Salt is OK but make sure you don't use too much.
- Place on Wax Paper to easily remove and transfer to the grill. Add with a brush the avocado/coconut oil (high heat) to the turkey burgers.
- Preheat grill.
- Add the turkey burgers to to the grill oil side down. Cook for 10 minutes turn over and cook for another 10 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Serve with salad or burger roll. Top with sliced tomatoes, sliced avocado, Mayo, Chipola Mayo, and/or pickles.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go