Mango, Avocado, and Feta Salad With Jalapeno Lime Dressing
This fast and easy Mango, Avocado, and Feta Salad With Jalapeno Lime Dressing is bursting with flavor and perfectly refreshing for Summer!
I'm always looking for new flavors to mix to make salad more creative. Last month I was going through my fridge to use up some fruits and veggies and stumbled across this combination of mango, avocado, green onions, and feta.
For the dressing, I headed out to my little herb garden to see what could work. I ended up choosing fresh mint and basil. Since then I've made it at least once a week. I tried making the dressing with cilantro, but I decided I like the basil and mint better. I really love the combination, along with some lime juice and a little heat from a fresh jalapeno.
This recipe makes four side salads or two meal sized salads. I've topped it with shrimp, fish, or chicken when I make it for a meal. Shrimp is definitely my favorite!
- 4 side salads
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 15 Minutes
- In a large bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk together.
- Add in the salad greens and mix well to coat. Arrange the greens on a platter, leaving the residual dressing in the bowl.
- Top the greens with the mango and avocado.
- Sprinkle on the green onions and feta cheese.
- Drizzle the remaining dressing over the top.
- Serve immediately.
- Don't forget! If you're making this a little ahead, wait until you're closer to ready to serve before drizzling the whole salad with the dressing and lightly tossing. That way you won't serve a wilted salad!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go