These chocolate coconut balls are the easiest, most delicious chocolate treat you can whip! If you like Almond Joys, you will love these simple no-bake balls. The best part? They only require 5 ingredients and take less than 5 minutes to put together! The worst part? They're bite size and super tasty so they might also be gone in less than 5 minutes!
Chocolate Coconut Balls
I've always been a big fan of Almond Joys, so I wanted to try making my own. However, it ended up being a very messy process! So, instead of having a creamy coconut inside topped with an almond and dipped in chocolate, I decided to mix the chocolate into the coconut filling and wrap it around an almond. It was so much easier and cleaner than trying to dip the coconut mixture into a puddle of chocolate! What makes these chocolate coconut balls even better is that they don't require any baking and they use only 5 simple ingredients!
Tips & Storage:
- For a fun snowball look, roll the chocolate balls into extra shredded coconut while they're still sticky.
- If you aren't a fan of coconut, you can replace the shredded coconut with anything you'd like!
- Additionally, the almonds can be left out of the centers (like Mounds vs. Almond Joys!)
- Store these chocolate coconut balls in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week, or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Find more simple & delicious recipes on my website!
- 32 balls
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 5 Minutes
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sweetened condensed milk, coconut, and powdered sugar until well combined.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until it's smooth, and then stir it into the coconut mixture.
- Line a tray with wax paper.
- Grab a spoonful of the mixture, wrap it around an almond, and roll it into a ball (1-2 inches in diameter). Place it on the tray. Repeat until you've used up all of the mixture. There should be enough for ~32 chocolate coconut balls.
- Place the tray into the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to let them set. Enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go