Ingredients for Protein Reese’s Eggs
These homemade peanut butter protein eggs are made with just a few healthy ingredients – no dates and no syrup!
- Peanut Butter Powder (might also be called Powdered Peanut Butter) to make low fat healthy Reese’s eggs. I use the sugar-free one from Lakanto (code HAYLSKITCHEN gets you a discount)
- Coconut Flour for a low carb, high fiber and gluten-free recipe
- Vanilla Protein Powder – this is what makes them high protein Reese’s eggs. I’ve made some recommendations below.
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Sugar-free Maple Syrup; I use the one from Lakanto (the same discount code applies here)
- A bit of Water
- Sugar free Chocolate Chips or chopped chocolate – I use ones from Lakanto here too. Lily’s is another sugar-free option!